Are you willing to take the responsibility for planning and directing food preparation and culinary activities?
Can you ensure that things run smoothly, determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays?
Do you have the ability to modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards?
If you feel you’re good at maintaining the smooth running of any kitchen especially ours at Hotel Royal damgrete, then we need you to fill this role.
- Cooking and preparing a variety of fresh nutritious midday meals and other refreshments.
- Supervising food service assistants and kitchen staff, organising their daily duties and monitoring performance.
- Ensuring that appropriate levels of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained in the kitchen.
- Washing, cutting and preparing food before it is cooked.
- Taking into account the wishes of clients when planning of menus.
- Making sure good nutritional standards are maintained when preparing meals.
- Making sure that all food at point of delivery is of the highest quality.
- Enquiring is any clients have allergies and then cooking meals accordingly.
- Minimum Qualification: HND/BSC
- Required Experience: require applicant with experience in 3/4 star hotel and 5 to 7 years cognate experience.
Visit Jobberman at https://www.jobberman.com/job/529443/chefcontinental-cook-hotel-royal-damgrete-in/