Nicole Sinclair Consulting - Our client, a reputable Hotel facility based in Abuja, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- This individual will report to the Chief Security Officer the Hotel facility
- He would be responsible for ensuring all security standards and measures are met within the organization
- Lead the Corporate information security operations unit, including penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and mitigation, forensics, event and incident response, and related security services;
- Coordinate Departmental security operations with other units, including security architecture, information security risk management, and overall security program administration;
- Liaises with other security program stakeholders, including Application Development and Architecture, internal audit and HR, and Procurement; to ensure compliance with all sanctions
- Manages security incident handling, investigations, and resulting documentation;
- Develops standard operating procedures for security services;
- Leads the selection process for the identification and acquisition of information security technologies and services for use by security operational units;
- Develops, oversees, and drive the execution of remediation/corrective action plans
- Manage day-to-day security operational team functions - annual/periodic performance reviews, objective settings, development plans.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience and minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in a similar work environment
- Proven and verifiable track record
- Knowledge of security regulatory requirements;
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining operational computer and security networks, intrusion detection and prevention, identity and access management, automated security patching, and scanning systems.
- Experience administering information security programs including risk assessments and forensic research, designing security architectures, developing policies, gathering metrics, and reporting status; and
- Knowledge of security-related information systems technology, products, services, and customers.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.